The Time and Expense Operations Associate is responsible for the processing and management of the Time Capture and Expense activities with an overall focus on data collection, data integrity and customer service while representing professionalism within all relationships.
* Provide world class customer service in every interaction to ensure a quality employee experience
* Perform collection of timecards and record of time data in the payroll system
* Monitor time (regular, overtime & other hours) and attendance against timesheet data and time entry system to ensure correct submissions for the payroll system
* Run reports to identify missing timecard information and/or variances; work with contractor to validate and correct timecards
* Confirm all compliance requirements are met to process payment; request missing requirements in order to process payment through payroll system
* Communicate with clients and contractors to obtain approved timecards and expense documents.
* Manage time adjustment process (in case of time errors), including completion of required documentation, updates in the system and communications with impacted stakeholders
* Manage and track personal time off (PTO),absence etc.; manage related documentation and system updates
Expense Processing and Adjustments
* Collect expense forms and record expense information into payroll system
* Track contractor expense reports and ensure accurate matching with claimable receipts
* Execute expense report adjustments in payroll system
Audit Activities and Issue Resolution
* Support issue resolution with regards to the TCE process with a goal of ensuring customer satisfaction and timely resolution, including working closely with the field office to communicate required activities that need to happen in the field, and interacting with contractor for the required follow-ups
* Validate time & attendance against timesheet data and invoice where required
* Promptly escalate complex time and expense related inquires and issues to TCE Supervisor for resolution
* Validate payment against expense forms, receipt back up and client & regulatory requirements.
* Manage timecard and billing audit and collection (including contacting contractors and/or clients for missing timecards) in PeopleSoft and Time Central
* Start , Finish entry and Data entry
* Enter all starts (new hire and rehire) for assigned field offices within 24 hours of confirmed start date or finish.
* Audit New Starts report and partner with field office to confirm accuracy
* Process finishes according to state specific requirements to ensure compliance
* Assist with data entry of personal data updates, direct deposit, position changes including rates and end dates.
* Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve and meet deadlines and goals
* Ability to communicate effectively and provide follow up
* Capability of working in a team oriented environment that is fair, open and honest
* Thorough knowledge of business policies and human resource practices
* Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong decision making ability
* Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality and personal credibility
* Ability to tackle complex issues and develop innovative, practical solutions
* Understanding of the organization; context, complexity, dynamics, key issues and drivers
* Understanding how information impacts the operating company and how data will be used to support operating company decisions
* Action and detail oriented; able to prioritize while handling multiple tasks
* 2 + years' experience in a customer service related position
* Associates degree or two years of applicable experience in customer service
* BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business, and Accounting preferred
If interested in the above position, please forward your resume over to the contact information listed below!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.