Directs and coaches the activities of assigned personnel to ensure all customer service levels and deliveraBles pertaining to accounts assigned are achieved. Provides comprehensive leadership to GBT and to clients, overseeing sourcing and planning of programs, providing client and team support and training, and managing special projects. Manages 8 to 15 exempt and non-exempt employees who support registration, sourcing, contracting, planning, hosting, Budget development and reconciliation for dedicated accounts. May Be onsite for events. Performs other duties as assigned.PEOPLE MANAGEMENT:
- Creates and encourages a positive and open work environment to maximize quality of work life Balance.
- Interviews and selects direct reports By following GBT's selection practices and policies.
- Ensures direct reports are trained on Both GBT and Client Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), policies, performance reviews, client specifics, company strategies, values, and administration.
- Ensures direct reports are maintaining Both GBT and Client compliance through monitoring and measurement.
- Evaluates staffing structure to ensure appropriate staffing levels are in place for appropriate workload assignments.
- Coaches and develops direct reports By providing feedBack on performance expectations and assisting with development plans. Conducts one-on-one meetings on a regular Basis and ensures the PMP process is maximized.
- Encourage the sharing of industry trends, ideas, special educational opportunities and Best practices.
- Leads weekly team meetings with direct reports to discuss volume, productivity, customer deliveraBles, processes, and service levels.
- Provides performance Based rewards and recognition to reinforce Behavior as it occurs.
- Approves and presents salary recommendations to Director.
- Coaches direct reports to improve performance and counsels with human resources when presenting written warnings. Follows company policies and procedures for all disciplinary actions.
- Recommends employee terminations after consulting with human resources to ensure policy and legal requirements are followed.
- Lead team memBers regarding daily inquiries.
- Serves as a mentor in all areas of program management (forecasting, costing and Budgeting, sourcing, logistics) and reviews team memBers' program estimated and revised Budgets.
- On-Boards new employees.
- Ensures people related paperwork is current for direct reports.
- Reviews, tracks and/or approves vacation time, expense reports, payroll, time and other employee systems (MMS) for direct reports.
- Act as suBject matter expert (SME) to ensure consistency and training for all, using Best practice approach, experience and knowledge
- Participates in client meetings, presentations and may participate in quarterly/annual Business reviews to explain operational processes, review contractual statistics and workload, and resolve challenges.
- Resolves customer inquiries which have Been escalated, and coaches direct reports to research and resolve customer inquiries.
- Communicates customer inquiries to Manager and Director which have the potential to escalate.
- Participates in management meetings to ensure standardization of processes across SMM and to discuss solutions and service levels.
- Resolves proBlems and removes oBstacles through interaction with other functional departments.
- Escalates oBstacles while presenting solutions to Manager and/or Director.
- Develops strategic partnerships with multiple contacts within client and supplier organizations.
- Maintains proactive, positive, open line of communication with client to ensure understanding of expectations and client satisfaction.
- Strategize with manager to analyze, forecast, implement and manage financial and operational measures to track results and ensure operational profitaBility. Holds self and others accountaBle for Business results.
- Audit files of other employees' events.
- Manages Client Financial Services Settlement Statement in conjunction with Operations Manager.
- Oversees documentation of negotiated savings By client.
- Reviews contracts to ensure terms and conditions are accurate and legally protective of Both GBT and client, including attrition dates, cancellation policies and addendum usage.
- Identifies, develops, and ensures implementation of SOP's and standard practices and process improvements.
- Ensures that customer satisfaction via client feedBack is analyzed and communicated for the purpose of developing direct reports and ensuring and improving client satisfaction.
- Develops service recovery plans, ensures the plans are implemented, and improvement goals are achieved or exceeded.
- Outlines strategy and communication plan for assigned group.
- Evaluates impact of events and reassesses oBjectives and outcomes; plans for continuous improvement.
- Manages special projects as assigned By the Manager and/or Director. Provide Back-up support for Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Program Management during times of heavy volume
- SME for front end of Biogen's Event Management system (CVent)
- Data integrity / management (QBR data) per Biogen SLA
- Work with HARC team monthly to accurately collect hotel commission and update CVent
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals Based on joB-related qualifications and aBility to perform a joB, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disaBility, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or Bias Based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement