Accountant / Tax Preparer - Bilingual
Amotec is searching for a bilingual Accountant/Tax Preparer for our client in Weston, Florida.
Accountant/Tax Preparer Job Description
- Responsible for the delivery of a full range of tax services for multiple clients (corporations, partnerships, individuals, etc.) in a wide variety of industries.
- Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, and trust income tax returns for our international clients
- Tax planning for nonresident aliens and foreign entities with U.S. assets/income
- Tax planning for U.S. citizens, green card holders, and U.S. entities with foreign assets/income
- Interact closely with clients and position will include some basic accounting work
- Work closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development, and business development activities
- Process Payroll Tax and Sales Tax
- Responsibilities include preparation of personal and business tax returns, respond to IRS and state/local notices, basic tax research, and consulting
Accountant/Tax Preparer Job Requirements
- 2+ Years of experience in a similar or related role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, ProSeries, and Lacerte
- Strong communication skills, both orally and written
- Fully bilingual (Spanish and English) required
- Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
- Salary and benefits package will be commensurate according to experience and background
At Amotec, placing quality individuals with successful companies is the core focus of our business. Submit your resume here today or call Maria at 305-###-####, ext. 6005.