At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 500 of the world's leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced Procurement Sourcing Specialist. The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for executing the end-to-end sourcing process of the procurement cycle across indirect spend categories. The Sourcing Specialist will assist with the development, implementation and management of a sourcing model and processes that will drive selection of Suppliers. The Sourcing Specialist will develop sourcing events yielding contracts that measure key performance metrics, safeguard Automation Anywhere through appropriate contractual protection, offer risk mitigation and secure favorable rights, controls, performance and other price incentives.
* Evaluate current supplier base to identify areas for improved cost reduction and supplier management
* Working closely with our legal team, negotiate with external suppliers to secure advantageous terms and pricing
* Working closely with all facets of the business to establish & refine a cohesive procurement requests, specification gathering, fulfillment and related approvals process
* Continuous evaluation of existing contracts to ensure ongoing: 1) business alignment and 2) cost and contractual competitiveness
* Establish governance, compliance and risk management processes for supplier relationships and associated contracts
* Establish awareness culture across the company of business alignment and cost effectiveness globally
* Facilitate procurement/sourcing initiatives in collaboration with Procurement Management, business units stakeholders and suppliers ensuring that a competitive environment is maintained throughout the procurement process.
* Demonstrate knowledge with respect to procurement concepts, policies and procedures, assisting with identifying requirements and communicating those requirements such that internal customers and bidders clearly understand all aspects of the project.
* Execute procurement/sourcing plans that support business unit objectives and maximize profitability through lower costs, rebates, volume discounts, or revenue generation opportunities and support innovation, improved service levels, improved relationships to facilitate operational efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
* Participate in the development of supplier negotiation strategy and support negotiation activities as appropriate to reach common agreement.
* Develop and execute recommendations that align sourcing with overall department and company goals.
* Participate in supplier performance reviews as part of ongoing improvement efforts/Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR's') as to time, quality, scope, budget, capacity, and responsiveness.
* Take an active role in providing subject matter expertise and guidance to customers and team members as appropriate.
* Ensure frequent communication between all key project and sub-department parties including customers, suppliers, associates and other appropriate stakeholders.
* Ensure compliance to all policies and procedures
* Knowledge of best in class sourcing and procurement techniques, as well as aptitude for reading the market
* Ability to work independently, with strong organizational and flexibility skills
* Exceptional talent in negotiations and networking
* Working knowledge of software procurement
* Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
* Experience in collecting and analyzing data
* 5+ years' experience in procurement or purchasing
* BS degree in supply chain management or business administration or similar
Skills and Qualifications:
People Person, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Data Analysis, Superior Organizational Skills, Solid Business Instincts, Good Negotiator, Financial Analysis Skills, Understanding of Supply Chain Management Procedures, Strategic Planning Abilities, Procurement, Project Management
Associated topics: business, business finance, business systems analyst, consult, financial analyst, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, inspect, investment fund, refinement