* Own preparation of the annual operating plan (AOP) for the Merrimack site, including planning, gathering of financial data from stakeholders and consolidation into an overall site financials.
* Perform monthly overhead analysis of significant variances to AOP, and partner with budget owners to update current year forecast as appropriate.
* Prepare and submit forward pricing rates for labor, overhead, and other factors for acceptance by the Government, and for internal use. Monitor actual and current year forecasted rates, and advise management of significant variances.
* Ensure that the company is in compliance with Government Cost Accounting Standards and Federal Acquisition Regulations by certifying cost and pricing data and submitting required reports to the government.
* Prepare and submit annual Proposals for Indirect Cost Reimbursement
* Point of contact for all data and information requirements for DCAA and DCMA system and financial audits.
* Assist with proposal pricing and customer negotiations by validating accuracy of direct and indirect rates, and CAS compliance.
* Provide financial support for Purchasing and Subcontract Administrators in negotiations with vendors by reviewing and auditing pricing data.
* Government property administration and consignment equipment administration.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance required, MBA and/or CPA preferred.
* 8 years experience in a DOD contracting environment required.
* 4 years experience in a Government accounting/compliance position interfacing directly with the DCAA/DCMA required.
* Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills are critical.
* Advanced Excel skills (pivots, lookups, etc) are required.
* Experience with Oracle or other large ERP system is a definite plus.
Associated topics: analysis, business analyst, business finance, examiner, financial analyst, guidance, investment banking, investment fund, refine, refinement