Come Build Your Career Under OUR Roof Job Description: Overview
The Payroll Processing Manager is responsible for ensuring the payroll is processed timely and accurately for all employees of GAF, SGI and Siplast. Support and lead the payroll team in time and attendance (eTime) administration, Wage Garnishment processing, tax filings and deposits, funding reconciliations and general customer service. Support the payroll Manager and assist with cross-departmental information requests and analysis such as Legal, Human Resources, Benefits and Accounting. Assist in vendor management and system enhancements/upgrades. Major areas of Responsibility
- Provide leadership to team supporting over 4,500 employees across 18 FEIN's;
- Evaluate business requirements, coordinate system integration, and implement enhancements;
- Independently test ADP enterprise and eTime, including enhancements and routine updates pertaining to Payroll, HR, Legal, and Benefit areas to ensure integrity and quality of data, while providing and/or assisting in training to system users;
- Ensure system configuration adheres to leading best practices, business operations requirements, and organizational values;
- Support and assist in resolving end user questions in a timely and professional manner;
- Researches, diagnosis, and resolution of all reported issues occurring with data, setup, processes, and interfaces and provides recommendations to management on improvements to mitigate problems;
- Serve as the liaison between the various facilities and outside vendors;
- Understand all PR/HR interfaces and must be able to troubleshoot system problems so that the system(s) continue to operate efficiently;
- Other duties and special projects, as required.
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Computer Science, Accounting, Business Management, or related field;
- Minimum 5+ years of HCM, TLM or relevant experience required;
- 5+ years of experience in Payroll or Human Resources;
- In-depth understanding and hands on experience with HCM, Payroll and Time and Labor software, etc.;
- Demonstrated experience building reports, preferably with ADP Reporting;
- Experience with ADP Enterprise, ADP eTime/Kronos and Workday preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving and system troubleshooting;
- Strong communication skills.
We believe our employees are our greatest resource. We offer competitive salary, benefits, 401k, and vacation packages for all full time permanent positions. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and GAF, SGI, and Siplast are proud to be affirmative action employers. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. If applying for positions in the U.S., must be eligible to work in the U.S. without need for employer sponsored visa (work permit).