IDS International is seeking a Pricing Analyst to join our Corporate Team in its Arlington, Virginia office.The Pricing Analyst is expected to perform a variety of formal and ad-hoc proposal-related tasks to include; RFP/RFQ reviews/analysis; Conducting labor market analyses to determine appropriate compensation levels for proposed project staff; Generating cost proposals; Participating in decision making processes regarding competitive positioning/pricing strategies; and production of cost volumes for submission.
* Prepare and present timely, accurate and compliant pricing models and cost volumes.
* Participate in pricing strategy sessions with account managers and company leadership.
* Participate in the proposal pricing process to include: proposal planning and establishment of proposal schedule; compile, review and analyze cost data; interact with vendors, subcontractors, prime contractors and IDS personnel to collect price and cost data for proposals; prepare price submissions including proposal narratives; and, document pricing process and decision making for each proposal.
* Provide direct support to Account and Capture Managers and work collaboratively with IDS proposal and contract personnel.
* Prepare estimates to complete and task order pricing and/or revisions in support of existing contracts and task orders.
* Participate in subcontractor pricing analysis as needed.
* Review compliance with customer requirements (AIDAR, FARS, DFARS).
* Develop cost estimating processes. Monitor trends and best practices in pricing and proposal preparation. Recommend improvements to existing process. Maintain database of rates and repository of boilerplate information for use in future proposal efforts.
* Use online resources (e.g., GovWin and salary survey databases) to identify opportunities and research current contracts/incumbents to assist in qualifying bid opportunities.
* Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, math, or business administration.
* Experience working or a willingness to work in the government contracting environment.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
* Strong math aptitude.
* Ability to organize, prioritize, and research multiple projects under tight deadlines.
* Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
* Excellent verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills.
* Ability to perform tasks with minimum supervision.
Ideal candidates will also have:
* 2-4 years of experience pricing professional services contracts.
* Working knowledge of all contract types including FFP, CPFF, CPAF and T&M and experience supporting BPA and IDIQ type contracts:
* Exposure to Government Cost Accounting Principles, and the FAR.
* Training in pricing, competitive pricing analysis, cost estimating and/or price to win.
Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.