Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate or Senior Associate to join our Accounting Methods and Credit Services practice.
* Assistance with accounting method assessment, design, and implementation of projects related to revenue and expense recognition, capitalized items, fixed assets, and inventories
* Work with multi-disciplinary teams on IRC 199 manufacturing deduction calculations
* Assist in organizing and running R&D tax credit studies
* Assist in analyzing fixed assets to apply the final tangible property regulations
* Assist in managing and implementing multiple projects simultaneously, which include client interviews, computations, analysis, data gathering, and coordination of KPMG and client resources
* Assist with drafting opinion letters, responses to IRS inquiries, IRS ruling requests, and writing other technical memoranda
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* A minimum of two years of tax experience in a public accounting firm or corporate taxation experience
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Access
* Experience performing internet research
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to travel and work at client locations
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.