The Contract Administration Senior Account Analyst will act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the McKesson Specialty Health?s Contract Administration team and will work alongside management to support the on boarding of all new employees. This position will support a portfolio of MSH?s top volume suppliers by maintaining the contract pricing and reconciliation of the chargebacks.? This position will work with a variety of departments within McKesson at all levels of the organization to ensure overall adherence to our Supplier Agreements.? Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to collaborate across business units, analyze large volumes of information for business trends, and proactively seek information to prevent interruptions in customer pricing.
Additional duties will include partnering with our SAP IT team to improve system processes and work on system and reporting enhancements. This role will be responsible for root cause analysis, executing customer & supplier audits, and identifying potential process and system improvements.? All efforts mentioned will work to improve working capital and increase efficiency in support of the Contract Administration core metrics.
Executing on these areas positively impacts our end-customer?s experience, improves McKesson?s working capital efficiency, and achieves departmental core metrics.
Key Responsibilities:????? ??????????????????????????????????????????
- Ensure timely processing of daily price and customer eligibility changes for MSH contracts?for assigned supplier portfolio???
- Collaborate with McKesson partners and Suppliers to resolve pricing discrepancies??
- Support Supplier contract renewal efforts (e.g. quarterly, annually)??
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to keep all parties informed of business results and opportunities for McKesson partners and Suppliers to resolve pricing discrepancies??
- Analyze workflow queues for contract pricing discrepancies to help eliminate outstanding supplier payment collections??
- Reconcile chargebacks in a timely manner to reduce financial impacts?
- Support Management by providing examples of known issues impacting working capital performance??
- Ensure work processed within established SLAs/monthly metrics are met??
- Provide feedback for potential process improvements and participate in project implementation
- Act as the SME for all MSH contract/chargeback related processes and assist with new employee on boarding initiatives
- Partner with the SAP IT support team to facilitate system enhancements, resolve all system issues, and proactively create beneficial reporting tools
Minimum Job Qualifications:
Education Preferred:? Bachelor?s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or combination of education or equivalent experience
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP-Vistex, BW Reporting, Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, PowerPoint (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to identify gaps in business operations and offer potential solutions
- 2+ year of business operations experience (preferred)
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Office products including Excel (pivots, charts, and graphs), Power Point and Access (data bumps)
Key Core Competencies
- Team Oriented
- Strategic Thinker
- Self-Motivated and Results Oriented??
- Decisive and Sound Judgment??
- Mature Confidence and Integrity??
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Problem Solving
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
Associated topics: company, corporate attorney, counsel, court, lawyer, legal, legal affairs, legal department, llp, market