We're seeking an Accounting Specialist for our Mentor, OH office to join our team. This position will provide support in the areas of payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Desired Skills and Experience
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Associates degree with a concentration in Accounting or related field or equivalent
- Previous billing and or accounting experience preferred
- Previous customer service experience required
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, research and resolve errors or discrepancies, effectively and efficiently
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimal direction
- Requires proficient Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel Access, and Outlook
- Experience with Vision software and Deltek preferred
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Maintain records for reporting purposes on all transactions
- Provide customer and carrier support as needed, including any billing problems or payment problems and maintain excellent customer and client relationships
- Mail approved invoices to clients and file invoice copies