Sr. Accountant San Diego
Join a dynamic and growing San Diego company as an Internal Auditor where you will own the full-cycle Accounting processes including general analysis and assisting in audits. You will be engaged, well-rewarded, and challenged at a fast-paced innovative environment. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting preferred (degree in Finance, or related field may suffice)
- CPA with 1-4 years of public accounting required
- QuickBooks experience required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with high level executives and internal team members.
What youll do:
- Assist in day-to-day accounting duties including posting to the general ledger, AP, AR
- Perform month-end close processes including posting journal entries, accruals
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
Why work here:
- Growing and exciting work environment: market leader in an established industry
- Great team: people make a difference, great team culture, and dynamic leaders and team members
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Opportunities for leadership, exceed within the team, growth within the company