Robert Half Finance and Accounting is partnering with a company who has been a leader in developing and distributing innovative life insurance and annuity products.
We are currently seeking an actuarial detail oriented to work with the Product Design and Development team to design, develop and price life insurance, annuity, and/or long term care Products/riders. This position is also responsible for providing actuarial support to entire organization, as well as monthly rate reporting for all carrier partners.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Monthly Rate Reporting both new money and renewal rates.
- Provide actuarial support to entire organization, including Communications team, Marketing, Operations, IT, and Finance/Accounting. Reviews marketing materials for accuracy of numbers illustrated, as well as describing product mechanics accurately.
- Work with key Carrier contact personnel and address any concerns they may have. Includes working with the CMO to obtain Actuarial sign off from Carrier, and move forward with product launch in a timely manner.
- Provide Actuarial support and technical expertise for contract language drafts, state filings, Actuarial Memorandum, responses to state objections, and internal and external audits as necessary.
This client offers a flexible work schedule and would also be open to a telecommuter.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume to ...@roberthalf.com
Minimum requirements we believe a candidate must possess in order to be successful in this role include:
- At least 5 years of experience in the life insurance industry, with emphasis on pricing and valuation.
- Strong EXCEL spreadsheet knowledge.
- Experience in working in a consulting environment ? particularly with non-actuarial personnel.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- actuarial: 5 years (Preferred)
- Benefits offered:
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune? magazine's list of \"World's Most Admired Companies\" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888-###-#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
**Salary:** $120### ####00/year
**Location:** Santa Rosa, CA
**Date Posted:** March 1, 2019
**Employment Type:** Permanent
**Job Reference:** 00090-#######956
**Staffing Area:** Full-Time Accounting & Finance Associated topics: actuarial assistant, actuary, assistant actuary, associate actuary, director actuary, investment actuary, life actuary, mathmatics, model, probability
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.