We are looking for an International Tax (ITAX) Senior to join our expanding International Tax Group.
International Tax Seniors will have the opportunity to work as a team member on diverse client engagements to include manufacturing, technology, financial institutions, not-for-profit, government contracts, healthcare, and construction clients. RSM's International Tax practice consists of approximately 150 professionals nationwide with broad experience in international tax compliance and structuring matters. The iTax practice advises clients on outbound and inbound structure planning, foreign tax credit, world-wide tax minimization planning, transfer pricing analysis, ASC 740, FATCA, foreign assignment planning and general international business planning.
In your important role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Advising clients on outbound and inbound tax planning and structuring
- Researching and consulting on various international tax matters
- Performing due diligence and structuring to support the M&A practice
- Working with RSM member firms around the world
- Working with team members in developing and creating proposing and marketing materials
- Preparing quantitative analysis and reviewing projects of tax associates
- Preparing US international information reporting forms
- Responding to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities
- Assisting in staff development and training
- Interacting with managers, directors and partners and clients
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required and CPA or JD preferred
- Must have at least 2+ for seniors of international corporate tax compliance and tax consulting experience
- Experience in public accounting or law firm
- Must have a working knowledge of inbound and outbound structure planning, foreign tax credits, world-wide tax minimization planning, transfer pricing analysis, ASC 740, FATCA and foreign assignment planning
- Must have previous US international information reporting review experience
- Must have experience in mentoring, guiding and training associates or have ability to do so
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Excellent tax technology skills necessary
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills required
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Strong attention to detail
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Associated topics: analyse, analysis, business, business systems analyst, consult, financial reporting analyst, forecasting, government, investment analytics, strategy