Controller role with an establish PE backed high-growth company. This is a highly visible Controller position with an opportunity to gain a lot of exposure in all areas of financial operations and continue to develop a multi-million dollar business. The Controller will create and maintain key functions in the day-to-day activities of the business.
General Responsibilities of Controller:
* Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
* Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
* Process payroll for multiple locations
* Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
* Report analysis and findings to management team
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or other related fields
* 3-5 years' experience
* Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools (QuickBooks and Excel preferred)
* CPA Preferred
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 66104 when responding to this ad.
Loading some great jobs for you...