Watts Water is looking for an innovative Pricing Manager to join our team. This is an important role that manages the analysis, sales and pricing of a large portfolio of products across the organization. The Pricing Manager is tasked to proactively review the reports to identify trends that are inconsistent with existing plans so that appropriate action can be taken. This would include price changes, forecasting changes, and agent and customer level incentives/corrective actions.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Develop data reporting structures and formats to interrogate available MRP information
- Provide clear and concise reporting for key metrics
- Develop external comparable metrics to help drive organizational expectations.
- Analyze and review results of pricing and promotional initiatives in terms of sales growth, margin and profitability growth.
- Set up frequent multi-organizational reviews of key metrics and develop root causes and action plans for trends that are not proceeding within expectations.
- Work across the organization to help develop initiatives, solidly based on data results, to drive improved business performance.
- Evaluate Pricing/Rebate structure for key customers and significant industry/peer groups identifying opportunities for standardization of programs, streamlining the agreements and related calculations, and improved profitability.
- Bachelor s Degree preferred.
- 5 10 years of Pricing experience a must
- Wholesale/Retail Rebate process experience
- Analytical and data management skills essential.
- Strong Business Acumen
- Professional & Confident interacting with Senior Management, C-Suite & External Partners
- Strong Experience with ERP systems (QAD)
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills with V Lookups, Pivot Tables, Macros & Formulas
- Ability to work with Microsoft SQL, IBM Cognos & Tableau
- Excellent communication skills in both written and oral forms.
- Computer skills using other Microsoft Office Products, PowerPoint & Word Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification preferred
- Financial reporting experience highly desirable.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, talk, and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work in office environment or Work in a manufacturing environment
- May occasionally be required to perform job duties outside the typical office setting.
*As required by the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA)
EMPLOYEE CORE COMPETENCIES:
1. Collaborate Across Workgroup
2. Initiate Positive Change
3. Deliver High Quality Results
4. Focus on the Customer
5. Develops Self & Others
By linking this application to your LinkedIn profile, you agree that you consent to Watts and any of its affiliates, divisions, and/or third party service providers accessing and using the information on your LinkedIn profile for the purposes of assessing your application.
Watts is committed to equal employment opportunity. We follow a policy of administering all employment decisions and personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, genetic disposition or carrier status, marital status, military or veteran status, minorities, or any other category protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Consistent with the obligations of state and federal law, Watts will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Any employee who needs a reasonable accommodation should contact Human Resources.